|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Narrow Fabric Mills & Schiffli Machine Embroidery
Overview of the U.S. Narrow Fabric Mills & Schiffli Machine Embroidery IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Narrow Fabric Mills & Schiffli Machine Embroidery: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Narrow Fabric Mills & Schiffli Machine Embroidery Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Narrow Fabric Mills & Schiffli Machine Embroidery companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Narrow Fabric Mills & Schiffli Machine Embroidery company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Narrow Fabric Mills & Schiffli Machine Embroidery industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Narrow Fabric Mills & Schiffli Machine Embroidery measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||8%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||9%|
|Other Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||8%|
|Textile, Apparel, and Furnishings Workers||48%|
|Textile Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||37%|
|Textile Knitting and Weaving Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||24%|
|Textile Winding, Twisting, and Drawing Out Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||8%|
|Miscellaneous Textile, Apparel, and Furnishings Workers||8%|
|Extruding and Forming Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Synthetic and Glass Fibers||6%|
|Other Production Occupations||11%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||6%|
|Material Moving Workers||5%|
Narrow Fabric Mills & Schiffli Machine Embroidery Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|Allied Materials & Equipment|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Are you a winter bride? 8 ways you can look stylish and be warm at the same time - Go for full sleeve silhouettes and blouses in raw silks and other thick fabrics like velvet ... Opt for an odhani (wrap) in velvet with kundan embroidery on it and beautiful borders. If you have a dupatta on your head, then consider taking a second ... (11/15/2017)
- We Asked Five Security Experts If Smart Locks Are Ever Safe - An automatic firmware update broke LockState’s internet-enabled “smart locks” for around 500 customers earlier this month, including around 200 Airbnb hosts who use the locks to remotely manage rental access. Customers have to replace their locks or ... (08/16/2017)
- Why Reiko Sudo wants to reuse what other textile makers refuse - “We were trying to weave a polyester taffeta but the loom kept tearing holes in the fabric, so we came up with the idea of cutting the damaged parts into narrow strip ... silk spinning mill to rewind thread into loop yarns to create machine-woven scarves ... (03/08/2017)
- Toray Industries : Fabrics Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2017 - Report Sellers has added a new market research report “Fabrics Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2017”its offerings. The report is an in-depth market study providing accurate market insights including the latest trends, forecast, competitive ... (01/11/2017)
- United States Narrow Fabric And Schiffli Machine Embroidery Market 2007-2016 - Analysis And Forecast to 2020 - Research and Markets - DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "U.S. Narrow Fabric And Schiffli Machine Embroidery Market - Analysis And Forecast to 2020" report to their offering. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the U.S ... (10/25/2016)
- Daily Life - Join today and you can easily save your favourite articles, join in the conversation and comment, plus select which news your want direct to your inbox. Join today and you can easily save your favourite articles, join in the conversation and comment, plus ... (08/22/2016)
- Visiting Mumbai? Insiders share tips - It's a good place to buy best of Mumbai souvenirs: colorful bangles for the ladies, leather slippers for guys, cheesy T-shirts, fabric, saris ... The world's largest washing machine, the dhobi ghat is made up of rows and rows of washing pens where dhobis ... (09/18/2015)
- Boston museum cancels 'Kimono Wednesdays' after racism protests - This plan by the museum was mundane to say the least, it isnt erotic nor sick, nor racist, no imperialist, and the people who forced them to change their plans are narrow minded bigots. @ Yubaru....The museum in question should have some cojones and do it ... (07/09/2015)
- cluny lace co ltd storytelling with nottingham lace artisans - I am delighted Mr Charles Mason has given the opportunity to visit his mill, observe his ... of lace on different style machines, like embroidery machines or lace warped knitting machines. In this way they produce a fabric which looks similar but it ... (07/08/2011)
- A timeline of inventions - Fahrenheit's key advance came in 1714 when he found a way of cleaning mercury so that it would not stick to the narrow capillary walls ... Budding was working in a textile mill when it dawned on him that the rotary machines used to trim the nap on velvet ... (06/22/2000)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $2,468,283 on Narrow Fabric Mills & Schiffli Machine Embroidery. It has awarded 345 contracts to 38 companies, with an average value of $64,955 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Weaving fabric less than 12 inches (30cm), Labels weaving, Fabrics, narrow woven, weaving, Narrow fabrics weaving, Textile products (except apparel) made in narrow woven fabric mills, Weaving narrow fabrics, Textile narrow woven fabric mills, Wicks manufacturing, Schiffli machine embroideries manufacturing, Braiding narrow fabrics, Hook and loop fastener fabric manufacturing, Weaving and finishing narrow fabrics, Textile mills, narrow woven fabric, Ribbons made in narrow woven fabric mills, Zipper tape weaving, Hard fiber, Hose fabrics, tubular, Wool fabrics, Glass fabrics, narrow woven weaving, Natural fiber fabrics (i.e., jute, linen, hemp, ramie), Hand weaving fabric, 12 inches or less (30cm), Fringes weaving, Bindings, manufacturing, Belting fabrics, Laces (e.g. shoe), textile, Embroideries, Schiffli machine, Cords and braids, Cotton fabrics, Apparel webbings manufacturing, Elastic fabrics, Tapes weaving, Fiberglasses, Manmade fabric, Rubber thread and yarns, fabric covered, Bias bindings, woven, Paper fabric, Webbing weaving, etc.
Can't find what you're looking for? We have over a thousand market research reports. Ask us and an analyst will help you find what you need.