|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Electromedical & Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Manufacturing
Overview of the U.S. Electromedical & Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Manufacturing IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Electromedical & Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Manufacturing: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Electromedical & Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Electromedical And Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Manufacturing
Electromedical Equipment (Including Diagnostic, Therapeutic, And Patient Monitoring Equipment), Excluding Ionizing Radiation Equ
Irradiation Apparatus Manufacturing
Irradiation (Ionizing Radiation) Equipment
Surgical And Medical Instrument Manufacturing
Surgical And Medical Instruments
Surgical Appliance And Supplies Manufacturing
Total Miscellaneous Receipts
Resales - Sales Of Products Bought And Sold Without Further Manufacture, Processing, Or Assembly
Contract Work - Receipts For Work Done For Others On Their Materials
Miscellaneous Receipts, Including Receipts For Repair Work, Sales Of Scrap And Refuse.
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Electromedical & Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Electromedical & Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Electromedical & Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Electromedical & Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Electromedical & Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Business and Financial Operations Occupations||9%|
|Business Operations Specialists||6%|
|Computer and Mathematical Occupations||11%|
|Software Developers and Programmers||8%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||21%|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineers||6%|
|Drafters, Engineering Technicians, and Mapping Technicians||6%|
|Engineering Technicians, Except Drafters||5%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||10%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||17%|
|Electrical, Electronics, and Electromechanical Assemblers||11%|
|Electrical and Electronic Equipment Assemblers||9%|
|Miscellaneous Assemblers and Fabricators||6%|
Electromedical & Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Filing Details - Directly beneficially owned by Alta Bioequities, L.P. Alta Bioequities Management, LLC is the general partner of Alta Bioequities, L.P. and may be deemed to have sole voting and investment power over the shares beneficially owned by Alta Bioequities, L.P ... (03/21/2017)
- United States Electromedical And Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Market 2017 - Analysis And Forecast to 2020 - Research and Markets - Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "U.S. Electromedical And Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Market - Analysis And Forecast to 2020" report to their offering. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the U.S. electromedical and ... (01/20/2017)
- The 50 Fastest-Growing N.J. Companies In 2016 - Ever wonder what New Jersey companies may be ready to offer you a job? Perhaps this list of the state's 50 fastest-growing companies can help. NJBIZ has just announced the names of the 50 fastest-growing companies in New Jersey for 2016, celebrating New ... (09/26/2016)
- United States Electromedical and Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Market Report 2016 - Analysis And Forecast to 2020 - Research and Markets - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/clc2xx/u_s) has announced the addition of the "U.S. Electromedical And Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Market - Analysis And Forecast to 2020" report to their offering. The report provides an in ... (01/25/2016)
- Two start-up businesses coming to Cobleskill - metal manufacturing; and electromedical and electrotherapeutic apparatus manufacturing, the release said. • Theragnostic Technologies, Inc. SUNY Chancellor Nancy L. Zimpher said: “Gov. Cuomo’s START-UP NY program continues to attract innovative ... (03/23/2015)
- Patent Dynamics And Stock Performance - This document was first submitted on January 14th 2015 with a revised version on January 18th 2015 and a shorter version on January 22nd 2015. "Without innovations, no entrepreneurs; without entrepreneurial achievement, no capitalist returns and no ... (01/26/2015)
- Device makers fight pricing war with new study - The study included a wide range of medical devices, from pacemakers to contact lenses and prosthetics, as categorized under "surgical and medical instrument manufacturing ... examined electrochemical and electrotherapeutic devices; irradiation devices ... (06/17/2014)
- Medical Instrument and Supply Manufacturing the US Industry Market Research Report from IBISWorld Has Been Updated - The $91.7-billion Medical Instrument and Supply Manufacturing ... anesthesia apparatus, blood transfusion equipment, catheters, surgical clamps and medical thermometers. The industry does not manufacture electromedical and electrotherapeutic apparatus ... (11/24/2013)
- Research and Markets: Q2 2009 Edition - Irradiation Apparatus Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade - DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b8b01d/irradiation_appara) has announced the addition of Supplier Relations US, LLC's new report "Irradiation Apparatus Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its ... (08/11/2009)