|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Concrete Pipe, Brick & Block Manufacturing
Overview: the U.S. Concrete Pipe, Brick & Block Manufacturing Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Concrete Pipe, Brick & Block Manufacturing:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Concrete Pipe, Brick & Block Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Concrete Pipe, Brick & Block Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Concrete Pipe, Brick & Block Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Concrete Pipe, Brick & Block Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Concrete Pipe, Brick & Block Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||3%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||9%|
|Construction and Extraction Occupations||8%|
|Construction Trades Workers||7%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||6%|
|Other Production Occupations||19%|
|Miscellaneous Production Workers||9%|
|Molders, Shapers, and Casters, Except Metal and Plastic||7%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||40%|
|Motor Vehicle Operators||31%|
|Driver/Sales Workers and Truck Drivers||31%|
|Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers||30%|
|Material Moving Workers||7%|
Concrete Pipe, Brick & Block Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Concrete Pipes and Blocks Market Research Report – Forecast 2015-2025 - New York, NY — 01/12/2018 — Concrete pipes and blocks offer high tensile strength and are far better than the conventional pipes and bricks. The concrete pipes ... products would in turn trigger the manufacturing of concrete pipes and blocks leading ... (01/12/2018)
- HEALTH: January is National Radon Action Month - pores and cracks in concrete blocks, floor-wall joints, exposed soil, as in a sump or crawl space, weeping (drain) tile, if drained to an open sump, mortar joints, loose fitting pipe penetrations, open tops of block walls, building materials such as brick ... (01/12/2018)
- Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) A Sustainable Building Material, to Witness a CAGR of 7.9% during 2017 – 2023 - The report segments the autoclaved aerated concrete market by Type (Blocks, Panels, Tiles, Lintels, and Others), by Application (Construction Material, Roof Insulation, Roof Sub Bases, Bridge Sub-Structures, Concrete Pipes ... clay bricks and is widely ... (01/11/2018)
- Brick manufacturers charged for alleged cartel conduct - Clay Industry and Kopano Brickworks for contravening the Competition Act by allegedly engaging in price-fixing and the division of markets in the manufacture and supply of bricks, pavers and blocks of clay and concrete. Corobrik is alleged to have entered ... (07/05/2017)
- Research and Markets: The Concrete Pipe Manufacturing Industry's Revenue for the Year 2008 Was Approximately $3.2 Billion USD, With an Estimated Gross Profit Of 45.23% - This 6-digit NAICS industry (327332) is under the hierarchy of Concrete Pipe, Brick, and Block Manufacturing Industry (32733), Cement and Concrete Product Manufacturing Industry Group (3273), Nonmetallic Mineral Product Manufacturing Subsector (327), and ... (01/13/2010)
- Hanson Pipe & Precast Acquires Price Brothers Company - and 'building products' (concrete pipes, pre-cast products, concrete pavers, blocks, tiles and clay bricks). We employ 26,000 people, operating primarily in North America, the UK and Australia with further operations in Asia Pacific and Continental Europe. (03/06/2007)
- HOME CLINIC; USING NAILS ON CONCRETE OR MASONRY - When fastening to cement blocks ... fastened to a concrete or brick wall. Answering the Mail Q . We have a brick patio that is continually shaded by large trees so it never gets any sun. The brick has a lot of green mold on it that is making it very ... (11/11/1984)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $3,470,850 on Concrete Pipe, Brick & Block Manufacturing. It has awarded 163 contracts to 48 companies, with an average value of $72,309 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|