|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Converted Paper Product Manufacturing
Overview: the U.S. Converted Paper Product Manufacturing Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Converted Paper Product Manufacturing:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Converted Paper Product Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Converted Paper Product Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Converted Paper Product Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Converted Paper Product Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Converted Paper Product Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||10%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||6%|
|Other Production Occupations||40%|
|Miscellaneous Production Workers||29%|
|Paper Goods Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||21%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||14%|
|Material Moving Workers||12%|
|Laborers and Material Movers, Hand||8%|
Converted Paper Product Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
|State Street Global Advisors Trust||696|
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Green power: Grow up and get ready for a revolution - The sector needs to wean itself off government subsidies and pitch products to the private sector ... have already joined forces in the RE100 initiative; they intend to convert their energy supplies either partially or completely to renewables by 2020 ... (01/13/2018)
- Scientists are making carbon fiber from plants instead of petroleum - There’s just one catch: Carbon fiber is made from oil and other costly ingredients, making the end product exceptionally expensive ... Renewable Energy Laboratory and coauthor of a recent paper detailing this research. “If you can stabilize the ... (01/13/2018)
- Consider safety first this season - The toilet paper roll ... use a converter to make a three-prong plug fit a two-prong outlet. 7). Keep outdoor extension cords clear of snow and standing water. 8). Send warranty and product registration forms to manufacturers in order to be notified ... (01/11/2018)
- Tuya Smart's Global Strategy Empowers Global Manufacturers With AI - A white paper ... looking manufacturers, among them, Alibaba, Huawei and Haier. Wang left his position as general manager at Aliyun in 2014 and founded Tuya Smart, a software service firm that helps manufacturers intelligentize hardware products ... (01/11/2018)
- Beautiful paper from RAGS TO REAMS - "Apart from manufacturing various types of products, our main focus is to provide training ... course in handmade paper industry as well as a few short-term courses in paper conversion. In the last 24 years, we have trained 1,858 entrepreneurs, most ... (01/01/2018)
- International Paper to Convert Riverdale Paper Machine - 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- International Paper (IP) today announced plans to invest approximately $300 million to convert its No. 15 paper machine ... pulp and paper products with manufacturing operations in North America, Latin America, Europe, North ... (09/22/2017)
- Ban on land conversion not to be signed soon by Duterte – NEDA - When the applications for conversion to agro-industrial use are denied, the land requirements of agriculture-based processing and manufacturing activities may not be met,” the position paper read ... of GDP [gross domestic product] during the current ... (04/02/2017)
- Converted Paper Product Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2017 - Research and Markets - DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Converted Paper Product Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2017" report to their offering. The converted paper product manufacturing market includes companies that ... (01/27/2017)
- Maine paper mills look for a niche as they fight to stay open - But that specific design and application is what makes those papers more profitable and more desirable for manufacturers ... paper machines to products that offer greater growth and better profit margins. Although it didn’t say which mills might be ... (07/04/2016)
- Manufacturing puts the pieces back together - With the energy boom over, two manufacturing ... increases in the volume of converted products shipped from both Pryor and Mexicali, along with increased parent roll sales from the additional tonnage provided by the new paper machine in Pryor, which ... (11/08/2015)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $72,025,721 on Converted Paper Product Manufacturing. It has awarded 2,545 contracts to 407 companies, with an average value of $176,967 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|