|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Nonferrous Metal Foundries
Overview: the U.S. Nonferrous Metal Foundries Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Nonferrous Metal Foundries:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Nonferrous Metal Foundries Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Nonferrous Metal Foundries companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Nonferrous Metal Foundries company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Nonferrous Metal Foundries industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Nonferrous Metal Foundries measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||1%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||6%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||8%|
|Other Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||7%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||46%|
|Machine Tool Cutting Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic||8%|
|Grinding, Lapping, Polishing, and Buffing Machine Tool Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic||5%|
|Metal Furnace Operators, Tenders, Pourers, and Casters||7%|
|Molders and Molding Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic||15%|
|Foundry Mold and Coremakers||7%|
|Molding, Coremaking, and Casting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic||9%|
|Other Production Occupations||14%|
Nonferrous Metal Foundries Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Recent metal and metal manufactured products market growth explained - Nonferrous metals include aluminum, copper, zinc, lead, nickel, and tin, which are usually employed in making of castings, alloys, forgings, wires, cables, extrusions, and pipes. The metal and metal manufactured products sector is a key market for any ... (01/11/2018)
- US Shredder and Castings Group partners with Cometel - The company’s systems consist of metal hinge conveyors ... downstream systems, nonferrous recovery, air systems, shredder castings, service, engineering and construction and installation to the worldwide scrap industry. (01/09/2018)
- U.S. Other Nonferrous Metal Foundries (Except Die-Casting) Market 2017 - Analysis And Forecast to 2020 - Research and Markets - Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "U.S. Other Nonferrous Metal Foundries (Except Die-Casting) Market - Analysis And Forecast to 2020" report to their offering. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the U.S. other nonferrous metal ... (01/20/2017)
- United States Nonferrous Metal Die-Casting Foundries Market 2017 - Analysis and Forecast to 2020 - Research and Markets - Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "U.S. Nonferrous Metal Die-Casting Foundries Market - Analysis and Forecast to 2020" report to their offering. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the U.S. nonferrous metal die-casting ... (01/20/2017)
- Global Metal Stampings, Forgings, and Castings - Industrial Supplies & Accessories - NEW YORK, Jan. 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Metal Stampings, Forgings, and Castings in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Metal Stampings, Metal Forgings (Iron & Steel Forgings, & Non-Ferrous Forgings ... (01/03/2017)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $5,281,223 on Nonferrous Metal Foundries. It has awarded 96 contracts to 46 companies, with an average value of $114,809 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|