|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Audio & Video Equipment Manufacturing
Overview of the U.S. Audio & Video Equipment Manufacturing IndustryThis section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry StatisticsThe total U.S. industry market size for Audio & Video Equipment Manufacturing: Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders. In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market Forecast[PREMIUM]Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Audio & Video Equipment Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Audio & Video Equipment Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Audio & Video Equipment Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Audio & Video Equipment Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Audio & Video Equipment Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||3%|
|Business and Financial Operations Occupations||8%|
|Business Operations Specialists||6%|
|Computer and Mathematical Occupations||5%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||17%|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineers||6%|
|Drafters, Engineering Technicians, and Mapping Technicians||6%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||13%|
|Assemblers and Fabricators||24%|
|Electrical, Electronics, and Electromechanical Assemblers||12%|
|Electrical and Electronic Equipment Assemblers||11%|
|Miscellaneous Assemblers and Fabricators||12%|
Audio & Video Equipment Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- IrisGo Is The First Peripheral-Free Eye Tracking Solution Ever – CES 2018 - The firm decided to have an official presence at CES 2018 to discuss potential partnerships with original equipment manufacturers in a wide ... Home Automation, IOT, Audio, Video and more! Breaking News, Hands On and More! Click here to read about all ... (01/10/2018)
- Qualcomm Announces New Home Hub Platforms Supporting Android Things to Bring the Google Assistant into Households Everywhere - Based on the Qualcomm® SDA624 and SDA212 system on chips (SoCs), these platforms are designed to help developers and original equipment manufacturers ... to equip huddle rooms with best in class audio, video, and screen sharing capability. (01/09/2018)
- Qualcomm’s New Home Hub Platforms Bring Google Services to Smart Devices - Qualcomm’s new Home Hub platforms are based on Qualcomm’s SDA624 and SDA212 system-on-chips (SoC), and they’re designed to help developers and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs ... assistant and high-end audio features. Qualcomm says that ... (01/08/2018)
- Research delivers insight into the Global audio video editing software market forecast to 2022 - Chapter Two: Global Audio Video Editing Software Competition by Manufacturers, Type and Application Chapter Three: United States Audio Video Editing Software (Volume, Value and Sales Price) Chapter Four: China Audio Video Editing Software (Volume ... (01/05/2018)
- Roku launches wireless audio platform - With Roku Connect, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) will be able to connect soundbars, smart speakers, surround sound, and multi-room audio systems wirelessly ... one of the primary factors behind the video streaming services’ ability to capture ... (01/05/2018)
- CES 2018 Exhibitor Profiles: Casio America Inc. to Honda - Casio America Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Casio Computer Co. Ltd., one of the world's leading manufacturers of consumer ... industry-leading warranties and support. Dayton Audio offers custom Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Original Design ... (01/05/2018)
- Jackson business owner loves finding, collecting vintage audio equipment - Walking into The Audio Video Guys store on Old Cape Road in Jackson, expectations should be checked at the door. Instead of TVs, the walls of the company’s headquarters are lined with vintage audio equipment ... these manufacturers were at the top ... (01/02/2018)
- Audio and Video Equipment Manufacturing Market 2017 by Segment, Region, Analysis and Forecast to 2020 - Audio and Video Equipment Manufacturing Market Global Briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global audio and video equipment manufacturing. Reasons to Purchase -Get up to date ... (08/28/2017)
- Research and Markets: Audio and Video Equipment Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade - the 2010 Year-End Edition - LLC's new report "Audio and Video Equipment Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade [2010 Year-End Edition]" to their offering. This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing electronic audio and video ... (01/31/2011)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $124,411,584 on Audio & Video Equipment Manufacturing. It has awarded 2,157 contracts to 689 companies, with an average value of $180,568 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Can't find what you're looking for? We have over a thousand market research reports. Ask us and an analyst will help you find what you need.