|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Noncellulosic Organic Fiber Manufacturing
Overview: the U.S. Noncellulosic Organic Fiber Manufacturing Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Noncellulosic Organic Fiber Manufacturing:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Noncellulosic Organic Fiber Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Plastics Material And Resin Manufacturing
Artificial And Synthetic Fibers And Filaments Manufacturing
Nylon And Other Polyamide Manufactured Fibers
Other Manufactured Noncellulosic Fibers (Excluding Glass, Carbon, And Graphite)
Producer-Textured Manufactured Noncellulosic Fibers
Artificial And Synthetic Fibers And Filaments Manufacturing, Not Categorized, Total
Total Miscellaneous Receipts
Resales - Sales Of Products Bought And Sold Without Further Manufacture, Processing, Or Assembly
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Noncellulosic Organic Fiber Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Noncellulosic Organic Fiber Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Noncellulosic Organic Fiber Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Noncellulosic Organic Fiber Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Noncellulosic Organic Fiber Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Architecture and Engineering Occupations||8%|
|Life, Physical, and Social Science Occupations||6%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||7%|
|Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||10%|
|Other Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations||8%|
|Textile, Apparel, and Furnishings Workers||5%|
|Plant and System Operators||8%|
|Miscellaneous Plant and System Operators||8%|
|Chemical Plant and System Operators||8%|
|Other Production Occupations||25%|
|Chemical Processing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders||11%|
|Chemical Equipment Operators and Tenders||11%|
Noncellulosic Organic Fiber Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Fiberight: A Deep-Dive Into Trash To Find Cash - The key opportunity in MSW is that 50 percent of MSW is the organic fraction — and Fiberight has ... The wetted fibers circulate through the hydrolysis tank where cellulose within the fiber is converted to sugars on a batch basis. Temperature and pH ... (01/11/2018)
- The concrete fiber market is expected to reach USD 3.09 billion by the year 2024 insights shared in detailed report - Concrete fiber is mainly used in road industry, at construction and others due to exhibition of vital properties like high stability, massive physical durability and high heat resistant. Consumption of concrete fiber are used in the manufacturing of ... (01/09/2018)
- Lyocell Fiber Market Is Expected To Expand At A CAGR Of 8.9% From 2017 To 2025 – Credence Research - U.S. Federal Trade Commission (USFTC) has further defined lyocell as a fiber made up of cellulose by precipitating it from an organic solution which does ... of Lyocell fibers in high quality textile manufacturing. Moreover, superior properties of Lyocell ... (01/09/2018)
- Inside Insight - Additionally, we will continue to push for higher-level ethanol blends as auto manufacturers move toward higher ... its own enzymes (Enogen), dry fractionation, cellulosic ethanol from corn kernel fiber (ACE), and energy use efficiency (municipal-solid ... (12/31/2017)
- Global Cellulose Nanoparticles Market 2015 - 2022 - Industrial-Viscosity Modifiers and the novel applications are Electronics-Organic Light-Emitting Diodes (Oleds), Photonic Structures-Films, Industrial And Medical-Additive Manufacturing. The key players in the field of Cellulose Nanoparticles are Blue ... (09/30/2015)
- Research and Markets: China Man-Made Fibers (Cellulose Fiber) Manufacturing Industry, 2014 - DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g37glc/china_manmade) has announced the addition of the "China Man-Made Fibers (Cellulose Fiber) Manufacturing Industry, 2014" report to their offering. China man ... (09/22/2014)
- Yes, There Is “Wood Pulp” in Your Food. No, You Shouldn’t Worry About It. - Having perused the ingredients lists of McDonald’s, Burger King’s, and other fast food chains’ menu items, Cohen noticed that many of them contained cellulose, a dietary fiber that is sometimes ... L.V. Anderson is a former Slate associate editor. (07/02/2014)