|Standard Report||Premium Report|
|Current State of the Industry|
|Market Size (industry trends)|
|Market Forecast (5-year projection)|
|Revenue per State|
|Salary & Compensation Statistics|
|Public Company Information|
|Key Private Companies|
|Instant Download - Available immediately upon purchase|
|Download both PDF and Excel
2018 Market Analysis & Industry Outlook: Crown & Closure Manufacturing
Overview: the U.S. Crown & Closure Manufacturing Industry
This section provides answers to key questions about the industry:
- What is the total market size (industry revenue)?
- What is the industry outlook?
- Market Analysis: Is the market growing or declining, and how quickly?
- Are long-term forecasts positive or negative?
- What is the average company size in the industry?
- How many companies are in the industry?
Market Size & Industry Statistics
The total U.S. industry market size for Crown & Closure Manufacturing:
Industry statistics cover all companies in the United States, both public and private, ranging in size from small businesses to market leaders.
In addition to revenue, the industry market analysis shows information on employees, companies, and average firm size.
Investors, banks, and business executives use growth rates and industry trends to understand the market outlook and opportunity.
|Statistics||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017|
Order at top of page
|Average Revenue Per Firm|
|Average Employees Per Firm|
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The following five-year demand forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends.
|Forecast / Industry Outlook||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022|
|Market Forecast ($ millions)|
|Projected Industry Growth Rate (%)|
Product & Services BreakdownResearch products and services in the Crown & Closure Manufacturing industry generating sales. Note that products are broken into categories with different levels of classification.
|Product Description||Sales ($ millions)||Percent of Total Sales|
Metal Crown, Closure, And Other Metal Stamping (Except Automotive)
Crowns And Closures
Job Stampings, Excluding Automotive
Metal Spinning Products, Excluding Cooking And Kitchen Utensils
Stamped And Pressed Metal End Products, Including Vitreous (Porcelain) Enameled Products
Metal Crown, Closure, And Other Metal Stamping (Except Automotive), Not Categorized, Total
Special Die And Tool, Die Set, Jig, And Fixture Manufacturing
Special Dies, Tools, Jigs, And Fixtures
Automotive Job Stampings (Truck, Bus, And Passenger Car)
Motor Vehicle Metal Stamping
Other Secondary Products
Total Miscellaneous Receipts
Resales - Sales Of Products Bought And Sold Without Further Manufacture, Processing, Or Assembly
Miscellaneous Receipts, Including Receipts For Repair Work, Sales Of Scrap And Refuse.
U.S. Geographic Distribution: Revenue Statistics by StateMarket Size by State ($ millions) indicates how the industry's competition is distributed throughout the country. State-level information can identify areas with higher and lower industry market share than average.
Crown & Closure Manufacturing Industry Price TrendsRise and fall in market prices are affectedd by supply, demand, and the cost of goods/services sold. Higher demand or COGS will put upward price pressure on prices. Higher competition among Crown & Closure Manufacturing companies will put a downward pressure on prices. The chart shows how prices are changing within the industry, month-to-month over the last three years.
Income Statement (Average Financial Metrics)Financial metrics provide a snapshot view of a benchmark "average" company. Key business metrics show revenue and operating costs. The data collected covers both public and private companies.
|Industry Average||Percent of Sales|
Order at top of page
|Cost of Goods Sold|
|Pension, profit sharing plans, stock, annuity|
|Rent paid on business property|
|Domestic production activities deduction|
|Compensation of officers|
|Salaries and wages|
|Employee benefit programs|
|Taxes and Licenses|
|Other Operating Expenses|
|Total Operating Expenses|
|EBIT (Earnings Before Interest and Taxes)|
|Earnings Before Taxes|
Financial Ratio AnalysisFinancial ratio information can be used to benchmark how a Crown & Closure Manufacturing company compares to its peers. Accounting statistics are calculated from the industry-average for income statements and balance sheets.
|Profitability & Valuation Ratios||Industry Average|
|Company valuation can be measured based on the firm's own performance, as well as in comparison against its industry competitors. These metrics show how the average company in the Crown & Closure Manufacturing industry is performing.|
Gross Profit Margin, Operating Profit Margin, and Net Profit Margin. Show company earnings relative to revenues.
|Return on Equity (ROE)
Return on Equity (ROE) is net income as a percentage of shareholders' equity. Shareholders' Equity is defined as the company's total assets minus total liabilities. ROE shows how much profits a company generates with the money shareholders invested (or with retained earnings).
|Return on Assets (ROA)
Return on Assets (ROA) is net income relative to total assets. The market research on Crown & Closure Manufacturing measures how efficiently the company leverages its assets to generate profit. ROA is calculated as Net Income divided by Total Assets.
|Liquidity Ratios||Industry Average|
|Bankers and suppliers use liquidity to determine creditworthiness and identify potential threats to a company's financial viability.|
Measures a firm's ability to pay its debts over the next 12 months.
|Quick Ratio (Acid Test)
Calculates liquid assets relative to liabilities, excluding inventories.
|Efficiency Ratios - Key Performance Indicators||Industry Average|
|Measure how quickly products and services sell, and effectively collections policies are implemented.|
|Receivables Turnover Ratio
If this number is low in your business when compared to the industry average in the research report, it may mean your payment terms are too lenient or that you are not doing a good enough job on collections.
|Average Collection Period
Based on the Receivables Turnover, this estimates the collection period in days. Calculated as 365 divided by the Receivables Turnover
A low turnover rate may point to overstocking, obsolescence, or deficiencies in the product line or marketing effort.
Generally, higher is better, since it indicates the business has less money tied up in fixed assets for each dollar of sales revenue.
Compensation & Salary Surveys for EmployeesCompensation statistics provides an accurate assessment of industry-specific jobs and national salary averages. This information can be used to identify which positions are most common, and high, low, and average annual wages.
|Title||Percent of Workforce||Bottom Quartile||Average (Median) Salary||Upper Quartile|
Order at top of page
|General and Operations Managers||2%|
|Office and Administrative Support Occupations||9%|
|Metal Workers and Plastic Workers||46%|
|Forming Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic||7%|
|Forging Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic||5%|
|Machine Tool Cutting Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic||17%|
|Cutting, Punching, and Press Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic||14%|
|Tool and Die Makers||5%|
|Tool and Die Makers||5%|
|Other Production Occupations||10%|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||5%|
Crown & Closure Manufacturing Industry Market Share [PREMIUM]Largest companies in the industry and related industries, with private company revenue estimates.
Additional companies, details and innovation scoring in the full report.
Latest Industry News
- Amzak acquires StampTech, merges it with AOC - Amzak Capital Management LLC has acquired Southington, Connecticut-based StampTech Inc, a metal stamping company. No financial terms were disclosed. Amzak has merged StampTech with portfolio company AOC MetalWorks. BOCA RATON, Fla., Jan. 10, 2018 ... (01/10/2018)
- Amzak acquires StampTech, Inc. and merges with AOC MetalWorks, further expanding its metal fabrication and stamping portfolio - BOCA RATON, Fla., Jan. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Amzak Capital Management, LLC ("Amzak") has acquired the majority ownership of StampTech, Inc. ("StampTech") and merged its operations with AOC MetalWorks ("AOC"), a current Amzak portfolio company. (01/10/2018)
- Global Automotive Stamped Components Market - Top 5 Vendors by Technavio - Trans-Matic The company manufactures metal stamping & machined parts, precision metal stamping, progressive stamping dies, custom stamped metal parts, and assemblies. Material stampings services that the company offers are metal stamping, stainless steel ... (01/10/2018)
- Customized hot stamping plastic parts made of PET, PVC, ABS, PS, WPC, PP - 5. Personalized packaging designs are available. 6. Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 We (Ningbo Usun Products Design CO., LTD.) are specialized various metal parts and plastic parts manufacturer that offering one-stop services from raw materials ... (01/08/2018)
- Equipment Fire Prompts Partial Evacuation Of Hatch Stamping Company In Howell - Hatch Stamping Company is among the world leaders in highly engineered metal stampings and assemblies for the automotive industry. Fire Chief Andy Pless tells WHMI one of the robot machines at the plant caught fire. Pless says crews arrived and ... (01/04/2018)
- Howell firefighters respond after sparks fly at Hatch Stamping - No one was injured and fire was contained to the single machine. According to its website, Hatch Stamping Company is a world leader in highly engineered metal stampings and assemblies for the automotive industry. (01/04/2018)
- Difference Between a Metal OD and Rubber Covered Seal - ... cased shaft seals are constructed out of a stamped metal case with a sealing lip made of an elastomer bonded to the case. The case is usually made of mild carbon steel formed using a stamping press. A Large diameter seal is usually metal spun. The ... (01/03/2018)
- Global Metal Stamping Products Market by Manufacturers, Types, Regions and Application Research Report Forecast to 2022 - (EMAILWIRE.COM, January 01, 2018 ) Global Metal Stamping Products Market report is replete with detailed analysis from a thorough research, especially on questions that border on market size, development environment, futuristic developments, operation ... (01/01/2018)
- Metrican Stamping Expanding In Dickson, Tennessee - Metrican Stamping, LLC has announced it will expand its manufacturing operations, creating 104 new jobs in Dickson, TN. The metal stamping and value-added components manufacturer will invest $18.9 million in the project. (Photo: TNECD) “We are pleased to ... (12/28/2017)
Government ContractsIn 2016, the federal government spent a total of $1,405,923 on Crown & Closure Manufacturing. It has awarded 194 contracts to 80 companies, with an average value of $17,574 per company.
Top government vendors:
|Company||Federal Contracts||Total Award Amount|
Segments classified within this market research reportThis industry market research report includes companies whose primary business is any of the following:
Closures, metal, stamping, Metal stampings (except automotive, cans, coins), unfinished, manufacturing, Caps and tops, bottle, Stampings (except automotive, Lids, jar, Crowns, metal (e.g., can), Bottle caps and tops, Home canning lids and rings, metal stamping, Spinning unfinished metal products, etc.